How To Be An Adult
Welcome back to my brand new podcast This Millennial Mess. The second episode of This Millennial Mess is all about how to be an adult.
Flicking through the book Adulting: How to Become a Grown-Up in 535 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown, I break down some of the tips she suggests to becoming an adult.
From buying households items in bulk to the correct way to flavour meat, this book is a hilariously simplified look at how to become an adult. But do I agree with the advice?
If you enjoy this episode of the podcast then please leave a rating and a comment below. Thanks for listening!
In this episode I explore:
- 0.42 – Adulting – I love it!
- 1:12 – Who invented the term Adulting?
- 1:29 – Being alone
- 2:06 – Flavouring meat (real tip!)
- 2:36 – The difference between horses and zebras (there’s a metaphor!)
- 3:13 – Domesticity – Who Gives a Crap
- 4:14 – KonMari your life (and friendships)
- 5:13 – Money and expectations
- 6:06 – IKEA
- 7:14 – Time-travel
- 8:13 – Dating and Ex’s
- 9:03 – Phone calls
- 9:53 – Wedding etiquette
- 10:32 – Improvement projects
- 11:30 – What Adulting tips have you received?