Halloween Book Tag
Today, I thought I would complete the Halloween Book Tag. I found this tag via Victorious Pages.
Halloween Book Tag
1. Favourite Scary (Must Read) For Halloween?
I think my go-to scary read for Halloween is The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving. It’s a novella set in the late Georgian period and follows Ichabod Crane as he comes to Sleepy Hollow to investigate the legend of the headless horseman.
2. Scariest Book Cover, Like Ever?
Ooh, for me I don’t book covers particuarly scary. This is probably because I work in publishing so I see the behind-the-scenes of how a cover is made and it takes all the fear out of it.
3. If You Could Go Trick-or-Treating With Any Author, Who Would You Pick?
I would pick Sally Rooney. She is the author of Normal People and Conversations with Friends, and I feel like we would have some good conversatins. I’d certainly pick her brains as we went trick-or-treating as she’s one of my favourite writers.
4. If You Could Dress Up As Any Bookish Character For Halloween, Who Would You Be?
My go-to is always going to be Hermione or Luna Lovegood, one of the Harry Potter character. But I also think Tinkerbell is a fave – I just can’t pull of that outfit anymore.
5. If You Could Find Anything (From Any Book) In Your Trick-or-Treat Stash, What Would You Hope To Find?
I would like to find Lucy’s Elixir from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. Or any of the gifts from Father Christmas to the Pevensie children – althoguh I wouldn’t have much use for the sword or the bow and arrow.
7. What Book Villain Would You Not Like To Meet Alone In A Dark Alley On Halloween?
Which book villain would I want to meet? I would really not like to meet Voldemort in a Dark Alley, that spells trouble. Or Bellatrix Lestrange for that matter.
8. Would You Rather Dress Up As A Vampire, Zombie, Werewolf, or Shadowhunter?
I’d go Vampire – it’s simple. I’d avoid the Twilight stigma of vampire thugh and go full on Lady Dracula instead.
9. Pick A Candy (Just One) From Harry Potter That You Would Love To Find In Your Stash?
Always Chocolate Frogs. Why would you choose anything else? Liquorice wands and Bertie Bots Every Flavour Bean are fun but don’t sound tasty.
10. What Is Your Favourite Halloween Candy?
My favourite are Heroes or Celebrations. Any of the mini chocolates out of a multi-pack box.
I tag you in the Halloween Book Tag. Use the questions above and let me know what your answers are in the comments below.