This course will focus on helping you use what you have already (author, cover, and title) to conserve your budget and get effective results from your organic campaigns. If you would like to reach your audience in new, creative ways without paying for advertising, then this is the course for you.
CAMPUS Course Reviews:
Great way to help people like me who can feel overwhelmed when there is little to no budget. Ellie is an excellent teacher
Interesting and well presented by someone knowledgeable. Lots of creative ideas
Really great with lots of applicable ideas for my job
Do you need help with any of the following:
- Writing a strategic marketing plan
- Developing your marketing skills
- Organising your time effectively
- Communicating data and results with the wider team
- Looking for creative and dynamic ideas for a campaign
Book a bespoke one-to-one power hour with Ellie Pilcher. The price includes a Q&A to complete before you speak and a tailored follow-up email.
Upcoming courses: #MarketYourMarketing – Changing Roles Within Publishing
Tuesday 18th May, 6-7pm via Zoom. Register for FREE today!
Completed courses available for free via YouTube:
- How to write a marketing plan
- How to utilise social media with Claire Fenby
- How to ace a publishing interview
- Finding a side hustle
- How to write a killer CV and cover letter
- Side hustlers in publishing with Emma Ronan, Ain Chiara and Chelsea Graham
- How to network in publishing
- Producing and publishing audiobooks with Rebecca Fortuin
- Managing burnout in publishing
- Meet the Writers in Publishing
I’ll update this page regularly with upcoming courses and workshops.