30 Day Challenge | 30 Books in 30 Days (Again!)
I’m back with my first 30 Day Challenge of 2021! To read 30 books in 30 days (again!).
I’ve recently returned to my flat in London and my book-buying habits over the last few months have not slowed down. As such, I have A LOT of books that I want to read just sitting on my bookshelves and Kindle.
This month I intend to try and read the 30 books in the list below. Last time I managed 18 books out of 30 so I’m aiming to hit at least 20 of these 30. I know the aim should be to hit 30 but with a full-time job, three side hustles, and a life semi-out-of-lockdown I know that’s going to be a BIG challenge.
But I’m going to try. So, without further ado here are the books I’ve decided to attempt to read in the next 30 days.
150 pages or less
- The Pearl by John Steinbeck – 96 pages
- The Lottery by Shirley Jackson – 32 pages
- Elizabeth and Her German Garden by Elizabeth Van Armin – 112 pages
250 pages or less
- Heartburn by Nora Ephron – 192 pages
- I Am Not Your Baby Mother by Candice Braithwaite – 240 pages
- The Squiggly Career by Helen Tupper and Sarah Ellis – 240 pages
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho – 224 pages
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin – 208 pages
- The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge – 224 pages
350 pages or less
- A Love Story for Bewildered Girls by Emma Morgan – 272 pages
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie – 256 pages
- The Defining Decade by Meg Jay – 272 pages
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion – 227 pages
- A Room With a View by E.M. Forster – 256 pages
- Exciting Times by Naoise Dolan – 288 pages
- Careless by Kirsty Capes – 282 pages
- The Mothers by Brit Bennett – 288 pages
- Kindred by Octavia Butler – 264 pages
- House of Names by Colm Toibin – 272 pages
- Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare – 272 pages
- Bad Choices by Lucy Vine – 320 pages
- Writers and Lovers by Lily King – 336 pages
- Boy Parts by Eliza Clark – 320 pages
- Pandora’s Jar by Natalie Haynes – 310 pages
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig – 304 pages
450 pages or less
451 pages or more
- No Modernism Without Lesbians by Diana Souhami – 464 pages
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens -1088 pages
Let’s see how this goes. I’ll do an update at the end of this month about what I managed to read.