30 Books in 30 Days Challenge | November 2022 Results
It’s time to share the results of my latest 30 Books in 30 Days Challenge. My November 2022 results are definitely the worst of any 30 Books in 30 Days Challenge I’ve ever done, but that’s what I get for setting a reading challenge during NaNoWriMo and a busy word period.
I managed to read 7 books.
First, a reminder of the books I challenged myself to read in November 2022.
150 pages or less
- Goblin Market and Other Poems by Christina Rossetti – 68 pages – Started
- The Chimes by Charles Dickens – 116 pages – Started
250 pages or less
- I Wish I Knew This Earlier by Toni Tone – 160 pages – DNF’d
- Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne – 161 pages
- Mothering Sunday by Graham Swift – 177 pages
- Humbug by Amanda Radley – 242 pages
350 pages or less
- Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer – 264 pages
- Clanlands by Sam Heugham and Graham McTavish – 297 pages
- We Were Dreamers by Simu Liu – 320 pages
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Emily Bell – 328 pages
- A Very Nice Girl by Imogen Crimp – 336 pages
- This Is Exhausting by Sophia Benoit – 336 pages – Started
- Love’s Labour’s Lost by William Shakespeare – 337 pages – Started
- The No-Show by Beth O’Leary – 337 pages
400 pages or less
- Sorrow and Bliss by Meg Mason – 352 pages
- Beautiful World, Where Are You by Sally Rooney – 356 pages
- Love Me, Love Me Not by Kirsty Capes – 384 pages
- Cecily by Annie Garthwaite – 384 pages – Started
- Stone Blind by Natalie Haynes – 384 pages
- Midnight in Everwood by M.A. Kuzniar – 384 pages
- Cat Lady by Dawn O’Porter – 400 pages
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Gamus – 400 pages
450 pages or less
- Complicit by Winnie Li – 416 pages
- Will by Will Smith – 418 pages
- Girl Friends by Holly Bourne – 448 pages
451 pages or more
- Ithaca by Claire North – 464 pages
- The Opposite of Butterfly Hunting by Evanna Lynch – 480 pages
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens – 544 pages – Started
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara – 720 pages
Here are the books I managed to read in November 2022.
- Midnight in Everwood by M.A. Kuzanir
- Clanlands by Graham McTavish and Sam Heughan
- Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne
- We Were Dreamers by Simu Liu
- Sapper Dorothy Lawrence by Dorothy Lawrence
- The Chimes by Charles Dickens
- Will by Will Smith
I DNF’d I Wish I Knew This Earlier by Toni Tone at 36% in, as a book about dating and relationships is not relevant to me at all. And technically Sapper Dorothy Lawrence is not part of the original reading list, but I fancied picking it up.
What book should I read next? I still have plenty of books on the list to get to. Any recommendations? Let me know in the comments below.