How to be an Adult
Welcome back to my brand new podcast This Millennial Mess. The second episode of this season is all about adulting.
Flicking through the book Adulting: How to Become a Grown-Up in 535 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown, I break down some of the tips she suggests to becoming an adult.
From buying households items in bulk to the correct way to flavour meat, this book is a hilariously simplified look at how to become an adult. But do I agree with the advice?
If you enjoy this podcast then please leave a rating and a comment below. Thanks for listening!
In this episode I explore:
- 0.42 – Adulting – I love it!
- 1:12 – Who invented the term Adulting?
- 1:29 – Being alone
- 2:06 – Flavouring meat (real tip!)
- 2:36 – The difference between horses and zebras (there’s a metaphor!)
- 3:13 – Domesticity – Who Gives a Crap
- 4:14 – KonMari your life (and friendships)
- 5:13 – Money and expectations
- 6:06 – IKEA
- 7:14 – Time-travel
- 8:13 – Dating and Ex’s
- 9:03 – Phone calls
- 9:53 – Wedding etiquette
- 10:32 – Improvement projects
- 11:30 – What Adulting tips have you received?