22 Facts About Me
Way back when, basically in 2016, I did a post called 21 Facts About Me and since I am now 22, and fast approaching 23, I thought it was time for me to do another selection of facts.
I’m not going to lie, having to find 22 NEW facts about myself is probably going to kill me. But let’s try anyway.
22 Facts About Me
- I live in London. With my best friend her, her boyfriend and a super fluffy cat called Dorian.
- I work for a digital publisher called Canelo, and it’s awesome.
- When I was 7-13 years old I was determined I was going to be a GP only to discover that medical school lasted 7 years, you have to deal with sick people and work in a tiny office with said-sick people all day long. No thanks.
- If anyone ever gets me a present they generally choose something along the lines of something Harry Potter related, something Tinkerbell related or something Prosecco related.
- I have the worlds lowest tolerance for alcohol – mostly due to my liver condition I mentioned in my last post – but I am an exceedingly happy ‘drunk’ person. And also a cheap date. C’est la vie.
- I am a handbag-before-shoes kind of person. My favourite brand of bags is Yoshi! No, not the MarioKart creature.
- My favourite colours to wear are black, white and blue.
- I have recently discovered I enjoy going to the gym. Weird right. I never thought I would say that.
- If I can’t get a seat on the tube after five stops I get off.
- I had my first ever Indian in my second year of University.
- My favourite foods now include Sushi, Vietnamese Bah Mii’s and a good old-fashioned Dominoes pizza
- I collect editions of Penguin English Library books, Vintage red spine books and Penguin 80 books (I’ve almost completed the last collection).
- I used to bite my nails and occasionally still do when I’m anxious, sub-consciously stressed or unequivocally bored.
- I power walk and ignore everyone when I’m out on my own – even if it is a friend coming over to say hello. My earphones are in, I can’t hear you, therefore, I can’t see you.
- I am currently editing my fourth novel.
- When I was younger I used to wear dresses in the snow and jumpers in the sunshine. Thankfully this has reverted to the correct way round and now I freeze everywhere and complain about it, like any normal British citizen.
- I adore Eurovision! ABBA, Bucks Fizz, the bearded lady – it’s epic.
- I’m a total home-bird and tend to go back to my parents for the weekend about twice a month. They feed me, do my laundry, have a power shower and house my cat. Pretty simple to see why. I love them my parents too, of course.
- I want to travel more! I have been to America a few times, last year my bestie and I went to Paris and I also took myself off to Edinburgh, but I want to do more of Europe soon.
- My hangover movies are The Devil Wears Prada and Supersize Me
- I have been blogging for four years at various different blog URLs
- The first time I ever sent a story in for publication it was shared online, and I got sent a Blue Peter badge. It was a fan fiction about Gethin Jones when he was competing in Strictly Come Dancing. I’m so cool.
There we have it! 22 NEW facts about me. I’ll turn 23 in June which means I probably have a whole year to come up with some more facts, and more life experiences.