21 Facts About Me
Today posts is very simple: 21 facts about me! Starting with the most obvious, and why there are 21 facts!
- I am 21 years old!
- My favourite colour is yellow
- I have three middle names – although my dad will swear I only have two (long story…but since I was 8 years old I’ve had three!)
- I have a huge extended family, and recently discovered that I was related to a personal member of Henry VIII’s household.
- I have a degree in History & Creative Writing – although I originally went to University to study acting
- My favourite type of music is 80s music – surprise, surprise
- I am addicted to chocolate. It’s not even funny, it’s serious.
- I am a chain book reader – I have not stopped reading since the age of 4. I always have a book on the go, even in a slump.
- I’m a published writer.
- I work in Publishing!
- I am a Hufflepuff and proud (yes there is such a thing as a proud Hufflepuff!)
- I told Sir Patrick Stewart I was a very impatient woman…long story.
- I’m a novelist and currently have a novel up for publication on the crowdfunding platform for books Unbound!
- I have worked as a singing and dancing Elf, Chicken, Bunny Rabbit and Pirate.
- I am the youngest of three kids. Well, I say ‘kids’ we’re all in our twenties now.
- I currently live at home but have just started flat-hunting.
- I’ve known my best friend since I was eleven when she tried to cheat off my crossword at a version of summer school.
- My parents classify me as ‘blonde’ as I do have vague moments of gullibility on a regular basis.
- I have a dodgy liver due to a genetic disorder called Gilbert’s Syndrome – pronounced Gil-Bear not Gil-Bert. My liver can’t break down certain enzymes so when I drink certain alcohols I get hungover within 5 minutes.
- My favourite animals are baby goats & cats.
- I play Swingball – who remembers Swingball – on my own for at least 2 hours a day at the weekend. My neighbours hate me but I don’t care! Mwah ha ha!
Well, not quite…this was a totally random post. But it was fun!
I turn 22 in June so I’ll do a 22 new facts after that! If I can think of that many!
Let me know some facts about yourself, or share a 21 (or whatever age you are) facts about you link, for me to read! I love to have a nose!
I hope you’re having a fab day!